Monday, August 25, 2014

Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer - Steven M. Barnett, Attorney at Law - Uncommon Personal Attention

Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer - Steven M. Barnett, Attorney at Law - Uncommon Personal Attention
When I began practicing law about 10 years ago. I worked for the Insurance Company, defending injury clients. Now in my office, we only helped people who have been injured or families who have lost a loved one because of a serious on the job accident, a fall, or because of a serious wreck. Unlike most owners of most firms around town, I will handle your case personally. And if you call about a potential case, you will talk to me, not my staff. When choosing an attorney, ask two very important questions

1) will the owner handle your case and 
2) do they specialize in injury law

Now, I can stand here all day, like most staffs shorts and tell you how good we are and how good we are gonna treat you. But the proof does not stop with me.

This video is one of my clients, Lee: I hired an attorney who I thought had experience. After two years of delays and ignored calls, I finally got fed up and I hired Steve. He worked with me and took actions in my case and even found additional insurance the other attorneys had missed. Steve got me over six times amount over my previous attorney without the delay and hassle in court. If you are ever injured in an accident, get it right the first time and call Steve Barnett. Thanks to Steve, I'm riding again and enjoying life, plain and simple.

Now that you heard from Lee, visit our website http://sbarnettlaw.com/ and give us a call at 770.998.2102. We will help you with a sharp mind and a compasionate heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment